Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter! What to wear?

I would love to wear one of my new sundresses with a little shrug or cardi over it, my cute lace up open toe nude cut out  heels, and since I've never rocked the tights and open toe thing (kind of a fashion no-no in my book-and I don't believe in too many rules) bare legs. However since the forecast calls for a high in the low 50's I figure I might be better off with a pair of floral trousers like my new pair from Forever 21 (H & M has similar styles too) the same open toe shoes to showcase my freshly pedicured toesies-(I chose Strawberry Margarita by OPI) and a simple top and cardi and probably my trench coat.....I hate being cold and there are Easter eggs to be hunted by my little one! Of course this is New England and the forecast could change any minute up or down 10 or 20 degrees.....And being a woman I could change my mind too!  What is everyone else planning to wear?

Easter, Floral, outfit,  weather, forever 21, H&M, trousers, sundress, pedicure, OPI, opentoeshoes, cardigan, trench coat, barelegs, spring, forecast, fashion, blogger,

No comments:

Post a Comment